Anita studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Turnhout (Belgium),in the ceramics studio led by Walter De Wolf and Gerda Steegmans. Because she was in preference for visual design, she also worked in the sculpture studio under the direction of Staf Colruyt and Walter Frans. She continued her training in sculpture at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Antwerp (Belgium),studio visual arts, higher degree, led by Maria Talaga. Graduated under the direction of Sigifride Bruna Hautman.
- 1992: First Prize Davidsfonds, Lichtaart
- 1995: VRIKA Prize, Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Antwerp
- 1998: Libr’Art Prize, Libramont Salon d’Artiste
- 1998: Prix de Ville de Noisy-le-Grand, France
- 1999: Finalist XIX Concurs Nacional de Ceramica L’Alcora, Alcora España
- SABAM Belgium, Visual Arts
- Royal Society of Visual Artists of Belgium (KVBKG)